Millsberry Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Millsberry Chats!!! A Place For New Millsberry Friends!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....

Go down 
+4
tiinkrbell
taterpotatotots
blang
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1993
Millsberry Username : Millsberry_Chats021
Warning Meter :
The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Empty
PostSubject: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 9:20 am

if we do not make the site more active before May 16th...so please ask all of the old members and your friends to come back and make it more active...i am literally at the point where i have to beg people now..

so please help for the sake of the site...we need everyones help

thanks

~Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberrychats.com
blang
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
blang

Male
Number of posts : 2659
Job/hobbies : basketball, computers, any other 13 yr old stuff
Millsberry Username : millsfriends08
Warning Meter :
The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 2:08 pm

I am on every day. I really am not sure what is going on with GDF or Paulden or jed, they haven't been on any other forums either. You shouldn't delete the site...remember that good things happen after bad things happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
taterpotatotots
Major Poster
Major Poster

Male
Number of posts : 317
Millsberry Username : Cashdudes3
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 3:45 pm

I actually am part of this problem and I think I know the reason why. I'm not on as much because its almost summer time. Its nice out and everyone's outside. This is probably the case with everyone else. They start to get bored in the summer when its nice out and come back during the winter. Thats what Ive been doing for the past few years. Its just a break time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberry.com
blang
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
blang

Male
Number of posts : 2659
Job/hobbies : basketball, computers, any other 13 yr old stuff
Millsberry Username : millsfriends08
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 4:39 pm

taterpotatotots has a point. Alot of people go outside during the summer instead of sitting on the pc. This fall and winter, the site will be really active again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
tiinkrbell
Top Poster
Top Poster
tiinkrbell

Female
Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Im Pretty Much a Preppy Tom-boy, lol. I love My Dogs. And Friends. Im A Daddys Girl (: Pm Me Whenever You want to Talk <33
Millsberry Username : tiinkrbell
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 8:18 am

That is true. Also Im not on as much because it is almost the end of the school year and they are giving alot of tests and hw which makes it kind of hard.
Back to top Go down
http://millshelp.forumotion.com
jediah123
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
jediah123

Female
Number of posts : 3978
Millsberry Username : *PM me!*
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:53 pm

Sorry, I havn't been on this site lately, I do come on about every week though. It just isn't what it use to be. I do enjoy this site though!

Last edited by jediah123 on May 26th 2009, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosbyfan4ever
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
crosbyfan4ever

Female
Number of posts : 1537
Job/hobbies : i like to be on computer and play games
Millsberry Username : crosbyfan4ever
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:46 am

i'm sorry i havent been on school has been a little rough with grades and softball and since my grades werent good i had to stay off the computer unless i needed it for school so im sorry i havent been on ill try to be more often now that i can finally get on here without having to use the school computers just to be on.

And i also still like this site!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 11:12 pm

i will be on everyday now ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 7:14 pm

MEE TOOOOO
Back to top Go down
dancernatty10
Major Poster
Major Poster
dancernatty10

Female
Number of posts : 426
Job/hobbies : dancing, shopping, drama club
Millsberry Username : dancernatty10
Warning Meter :
The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 7:40 am

I hope this site doesnt go..its the only one that I really participate in...I live in FLorida so its been really nice outside and my brother and I and a couple other friends haave been playing...riding our bikes...playing man hunt. Sorry I havent been on...
Back to top Go down
paulden
King Poster
King Poster
paulden

Female
Number of posts : 3383
Job/hobbies : runing
Millsberry Username : Paulden12
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 5:10 pm

ok ill try
Back to top Go down
http://millsberryforum1.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....   The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Site Will Go BYE-BYE If....
Page 1 of 1