Millsberry Chats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Millsberry Chats!!! A Place For New Millsberry Friends!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F

Go down 
+2
blang
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1993
Millsberry Username : Millsberry_Chats021
Warning Meter :
Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Empty
PostSubject: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 4:28 pm

Millsberry Chats has a new partner: Millsberry Friends and Fun

I have chosen to partner with this forum because I am a member there and there forum has a lot of potential. I hope that all of you will join MF&F!!!

Are you tired of all the Millsberry Forums being the same old same old no matter which one you try? No matter where you go even if it is an active forum there never really is a lot to do? Sure there might be a couple of games and a contest or two but there really isn't a site out there that really grabs your attention. Well that’s all about to change. This new site that has just opened has everything that a Millsberry Forum should offer.

With new contests and games all the time and TONS of ways to earn GREAT things for your Millsberry Buddy, Millsberry Friends and Fun is the best place to go.

This site has a new program no other forum has. This site actually pays you MBs to post on their forum. It is the only site that actually pays to be a member of.

So if you’re looking for a NEW totally different Millsberry Forum, Millsberry Friends and Fun is the place for you.

So, we know you want to……. Drop on in with the link below:

http://millsfandf.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberrychats.com
blang
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
blang

Male
Number of posts : 2659
Job/hobbies : basketball, computers, any other 13 yr old stuff
Millsberry Username : millsfriends08
Warning Meter :
Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 4:35 pm

Cool! I registered
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
uluvme125
Minor Poster
Minor Poster
uluvme125

Female
Number of posts : 93
Job/hobbies : nothing really just school and hanging with my friends
Millsberry Username : layla1448
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 6:28 pm

Sad i wanna join but im not 13
Back to top Go down
http://whoa-back-up.omgforum.net
paulden
King Poster
King Poster
paulden

Female
Number of posts : 3383
Job/hobbies : runing
Millsberry Username : Paulden12
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 8:45 pm

i have one problem with it it has me and blan forum names
Back to top Go down
http://millsberryforum1.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Green Day fan
Queen Poster
Queen Poster
Green Day fan

Female
Number of posts : 6178
Job/hobbies : i like to do many things,but my main pasion is music,pm me if you wanna talk bout it sometime
Millsberry Username : dylkakez96
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 3:58 am

yeh...at first i thought that you and blang joined up together and you partnered with mc...but i figured that it wasnt.....i think they should change the name because in all fairness blang and paulden both had those names long before that site came along,im just wondering is this like mills suggestions relocating again,sorry if its not i just thought it might be cause they have been moving aroun alot lately,lol
Back to top Go down
taterpotatotots
Major Poster
Major Poster

Male
Number of posts : 317
Millsberry Username : Cashdudes3
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 10:30 pm

well there is one called millsberry friends and family that's Been around before theirs
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberry.com
Green Day fan
Queen Poster
Queen Poster
Green Day fan

Female
Number of posts : 6178
Job/hobbies : i like to do many things,but my main pasion is music,pm me if you wanna talk bout it sometime
Millsberry Username : dylkakez96
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 4:51 pm

yeh,but its kinda differnt,hard to explain but its really not fair for them to have that name when blang and paulden had it before them....
Back to top Go down
taterpotatotots
Major Poster
Major Poster

Male
Number of posts : 317
Millsberry Username : Cashdudes3
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 11:57 am

Green Day fan wrote:
yeh,but its kinda differnt,hard to explain but its really not fair for them to have that name when blang and paulden had it before them....

Actually that is true....these people should be more original with their ideas and not take other peoples names. And btw...there IS another forum that pays you to post..
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberry.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F   Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millsberry Chats has a new partner: MF&F
Page 1 of 1